As you all know, I AM a gadget girl. I have coveted the iPhone from the moment it arrived on the scene. (Roughly 2 months after I had just signed up for a new contract with Cingular/AT &T) But I patiently waited and sure enough one month before my birthday came the announcement I had been waiting for. The iPhone was now going to be available as a 16G phone and would come in WHITE!! Oh my Lord, and the PRICE HAD COME DOWN!!
This immediately became my short list for the Fiftieth Birthday present!! The day AFTER I received my birthday cash I SPRINTED to the AT & T store only to find that my contract would not be up for THIRTY more days!! WHAT!!!!??? Okay, I would survive, after all I had waited for almost 2 years!
Sooo you guessed it on the day of August 31st, I headed straight to the AT & T store where I received my beautiful WHITE iPHONE. Crazy I know, but for a gadget girl like me, it is the bomb!!
- Night Hiking, The Tower of Death and the Eternal Trail
- Day Two: Redemption, Big Creek Trail and GSMNP Fitness
- Girls Gone Wild…SB2014
- 26 Years and Still Getting Lost Together……
- Tray Gap to Dicks Creek Gap and Type Two Fun…
- Up the Hill, Bears and Tomatoes……..Oh MY!
- Behind the curtain…..
- Carvers Gap Part Deux: Big Hump, Wild Steer, Busted Humps, Doll Flats and HOME
- Carvers Gap and Who Lost Shemeah?
- Inspiring Aging or How I Want to Be When I Grow Up…
- It May be Hot, but the Trail Still Calls….
- My Big Thoughts on Back to School
- Smoky Mountain Backpacking Trip
- Backpacking with the Bieber…
- Pine Log Creek Trail….has it ALL!
- Overnighter on the Chattooga….aka Hades
- Inaugural Hammock Trip: Kimsey Creek, White Oak Stamp, Muskrat Creek, Raven Rock Trail and an aborted trip to Standing Indian…
- Spontaneous Spring Break
- What’s in Your Pocket? And other tales from a sunny Sunday